Terms & Conditions of Nash Computers!
This website is established by Nash Computers for the purpose of providing product information, sales and services. Please read the following Website Service Agreement carefully before using the website. For users who are twenty (20) years of age or below, a legal guardian must be present whilst reading the Agreement. If you or your legal advisor does not agree with any clause or policy in this Agreement, please stop using the website immediately.
Should the user continue using the Nash Computers website, the user and his or her legal guardian are impliedly agreeing with all policies, statements and content contained in the Website Service Agreement.
Nash Computers reserves the right to amend at any time any content in this Agreement. If you or your legal guardians do not agree with any amendment(s) made, please immediately refrain from using the information or services on the Nash Computers website.
All information and services (including but not limited to written text, applications, software, images, animations) provided on this website belong to 3rd party owners and
are protected under relevant ownership, copyright, trademark, patent or other laws. Any one is prohibited to reproduce, distribute, adapt, edit, broadcast publicly, transmit publicly, sell, or illegal use any prior mentioned information without appropriate written authorization from Nash Computers.
In the event of infringement of an intellectual property right, the infringer shall undertake all legal obligations and Nash Computers reserves the right to pursue further legal action(s).
All services and information provided through the Nash Computers website are protected by law. The following website usage behaviors are prohibited by law:
(1) Interfering with or interrupting any Nash Computers website services or server connections.
(2) Creating links to the Nash Computers website for profit or the resale of Nash Computers internet services.
(3) Posting, transmitting or distributing any misleading or deceptive advertisements or promotional information in respect of the Nash Computers website.
(4) The transmission of any information with the potential to infringe the legal rights of other parties.
(5) The transmission of any illegal information, instigation of illegal activities, or aiding or abetting in the illegal activities of other parties.
(6) The transmission of information, of which the content or the action of transferal is illegal under applicable domestic or international laws.
(7) The transmission of any information (including but not limited to text, messages, images, files, links, software or any formats of information) with malice, impropriety, breach of law, threats, interference, aspersions, vulgarity, obscenity, inciting hatred or any forms of adverse communication.
Nash Computers has the right to delete any words, material or content contained within the website which Nash Computers considers to be improper or inappropriate.
Anyone who intends to use the products information or service(s) through the Nash Computers website and transmits or registers his or her personal information on the website shall guarantee the genuineness of the personal information. Should there be any false or forged information is found, he or she shall undertake the legal obligations by himself or herself.
(1) As required by law.
(2) As required by any legal or government authorities for the purpose of law enforcement.
(3) In the protection of rights and property belonging to Nash Computers.
(4) In the protection of the safety of other users, registrars, and/or third parties.
(5) Nash Computers will not sell or supply any personal information provided by website users or registrars through the Nash Computers website to any third parties (individuals, companies or other). However, Nash Computers have the right to make use of any information provided by users or registrars for marketing or sales purposes.
(6) Users or registrars of the Nash Computers website acknowledge and agree that Nash Computers and/or their business partner(s) reserve the right to collect, use, store, process and transfer any personal information provided for marketing purposes, sales, provision of services, surveys and/or research.
(7) Nash Computers provides the appropriate screening measures for material it publishes on the internet. All information provided on the website is intended to be "as it is" and accurate. However, Nash Computers does not guarantee the effectiveness, suitability, accountability and/or potential infringement of right(s) or otherwise of the contents of the website. Further, Nash Computers does not assume any responsibility for any direct, indirect or any other form of loss or damage due to the interruption or unavailability of any Nash Computers website function, information or service. Additionally, in no event shall Nash Computers assume any responsibility for any loss caused by missing or inaccurate web content, spelling errors, miscalculations or delays or deferrals in updating information or the like.
(8) All users of the Nash Computers must observe the Nash Computers Website Service Agreement and all related applicable legislation. In the event of a breach of this Agreement, Nash Computers reserves the right to remove the user's entitlement to browse information or use any services provided through the Nash Computers, at any time. Nash Computers further reserves the right to pursue legal action for any loss or damage arising from any conduct or activities of the user. The infringer and his or her legal guardian (if any) shall undertake the legal obligation jointly.
© 2007 - 2019 Nash Computers | ABN: 82 234 439 201