Standard Warranty Terms And Conditions
- Nash Computers hereby warrants that the hardware product you have purchased (Product) is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period applicable to the Product as defined.
- The Warranty period commences on the date of purchase.
- The sales receipt or your purchase invoice showing the date of purchase of the Product, showing the serial number and date of purchase of the Product, is the proof of the date of purchase. Customers may be asked to furnish proof of ownership and date of purchase by showing the sales receipt/purchase invoice. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser, and is non-transferable to anyone.
- Within the warranty period, Nash Computers will, at no additional charge; perform repair or replacement of defects in workmanship or parts covered by this warranty.
- This warranty shall be rendered null and void if :
- The Product is damaged due to transportation, fall, weather, extreme temperatures, shock, improper use, mishandling or negligence after the purchase of the Product;
- The Product is damaged as a result of natural disaster or acts of God, e.g. fire, flood, lightning.
- The Product is damaged as a result of connection to irregular voltage sources.
- The Product is installed, maintained, operated inappropriately.
- The Product is altered, modified and repaired by a party other than Nash Computers.
- The Product is not purchased from Nash Computers.
- The customer cannot provide the sales receipt or purchase invoice.
- The Warranty period has expired.
- The warranty does not cover : -
- Transportation, delivery and/or incidental costs incurred in the fulfillment of this warranty
- Any software installed including Microsoft Windows or any 3rd party software without using original disk.
- Installation of software other than those specified in the package like Microsoft Windows OEM using Original Disk.
- Recovery of corrupted HDD media.
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media. The customer is responsible for saving (backing up) any programs, data or removable storage media. The customer is advised to backup essential programs and data before allowing or sending for service.
- Parts requiring replacement due to normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust or stain, physical damages such as cracks / dents / scratches on casing, broken cable, any damage occured due to self installation of hardware or cable connection and any eclectrical short circuit.
- Products where the model number or serial number has been removed, altered or obliterated from the product.
- Defects or damage arising from usage of: -
- Unauthorized or poor quality CD ROMs; or
- Unauthorized or poor quality floppy disks
- Defects or damage arising from computer virus attacks; or
- Defects or damage caused by the use of third party optional products or consumables in conjunction with the product.
- Nash Computers are not liable for any warranty issues with LCD monitors, Customer should contact directly to manufacturer.
- Warranty support will be provided only during normal office hours i.e 10:00am to 5:00pm Mon-Fri and additional charge may apply after hours and weekends.
- Repaired /replaced PCs or part thereof will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period or ninety (90) days from the date of repair/replacement whichever is longer.
- The purchaser of the Product (Customer) acknowledges that the Customer is informed and is aware of his/her rights and liabilities under the relevant laws governing the purchase and use of the Product. Subject as expressly provided in clause 1, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Nash Computers shall not be liable to the Customer for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential loss or damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of revenue, business, profits, goodwill or contracts, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation howsoever arising (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) from the use of the Product we sold as we are not manufacturer. We are reseller.
To purchase extended warranty
The affordable way to protect your investment longer.
Increase the level of services for your computer for the 2nd year.
Add more value to your investment. With the Nash Computers Extended Warranty for 2nd year, you can ensure that your Desktop PC will continue to receive unparalleled service beyond their standard warranty coverage.
You can extend your warranty to a maximum 1-year, parts and labour warranty (from date of computer purchase). Depending on your needs, you can choose from our various add-on services with you in mind.
Efficient and responsive service.
Extended Warranty Offerings as per Product List Price,
|List Price Range
|List price less than AUD$1,000
|List price between AUD$1,000 and AUD$1,499
|List price between AUD$1,500 and AUD$1,999
|List price between AUD$2,000 and AUD$2,999
|List price greater than AUD$2,999
|Local Onsite Service for Desktop PC Only (exclude Parts, LCD, Laptop) - 2 Visits 1 Hour each in 1 Year time.
|Local Onsite Service for Desktop PC Only (exclude Parts, LCD, Laptop) - 4 Visits 1 Hour each in 1 Year time